Men’s Rights Discrimination By The Numbers
Men’s rights is a movement promoting equality for men, particularly in family court settings.
However, men are not the only victims when they are subjected to discrimination and forced out of their homes and children’s lives by anti-dad family law judges. Children who are raised without a significant father presence in their lives are also victims.
Here are 9 alarming stats that show how destructive it is to systematically remove a father from his child’s life.
According to research, children who are raised in fatherless homes account for the following:
1. 63% of youth suicides. (Source: US Dept. of Health & Human Services, Bureau of the Census).
2. 71% of pregnant teenagers. (Source: US Dept. of Health & Human Services)
3. 90% of all homeless and runaway children.
4. 70% of juveniles in state-operated institutions come from fatherless homes (Source: U.S. Dept. of Justice)
5. 85% of all children that exhibit behavioral disorders. (Source: Centre for Disease Control).
6. 80% of rapists motivated with displaced anger. (Source: Criminal Justice & Behavior).
7. 71% of all high school dropouts. (Source: National Principals Association Report on the State of High Schools).
8. 75% of all adolescent patients in chemical abuse centers. (Source: Rainbows for all Gods’ Children).
9. 85% of all youths sitting in prisons. (Source: Fulton Co. Georgia jail populations, Texas Dept. of Corrections).
For more information about fighting to protect men’s rights, contact the family law attorneys at Cordell & Cordell. The divorce resource website DadsDivorce.com also has invaluable information concerning fathers rights.