5 Reasons To Support Men’s Rights
There are many reasons to support Men’s Rights, but it becomes quickly apparent from looking at the state of rulings in family courts that reform is desperately needed.
If you are unaware of the injustices men face when it comes to divorce and obtaining fair custody of their children, this quick video will hopefully demonstrate why change is necessary.
- Only 17.8% of fathers are custodial parents.
- In relationships where domestic violence occurred, over 70% of offenders are women.
- Sixty-six percent of all child support not paid by non custodial fathers is due to an inability to pay.
- Only 30% of custodial fathers receive child support, 55% of custodial mothers receive child support.
- Men are nearly 8 times as likely to commit suicide.